Registration for New Parents for school year 2018-2019. Click Here to read our policy.
Please download and fill out the following forms for our records.
Return them to the school office (Super Kids' Place mailbox is located in each school office) Include fees for registration and/ or tuition.
Forms can be mailed to the school your child will attend. Address found on contact page.
Checks may be written to Super Kids' Place. Include name of child and which program they will be attending am,pm or both.
Required forms for new children to the program:
The first six forms are required and due before the child's first day of attendance.
Returning children only :
Registration Form ( Due March 15)
Parent Enrollment Agreement Form,( Update when school begins)
Emergency Card (To be updated the first week of school). After 3 years, a new emergency form is to be filled out.
( you will be reminded via e-mail.)
1. Registration Form - Please fill out for your school of attendence and return to address listed - with other forms required. Include Registration fee of $50.00 per child to Super Kids Place. Include child's name on check. Registration is due March 15. Returning families and their siblings will be accepted first. New registrations begins on April 1 and are accepted first come first serve, sometimes referring to waiting list from the previous year.
2. Enrollment Form (for new parent only.)
3. Health Inventory
4. Emergency Cards (Returning parents can update or a new one filled out after 3 years)
5. Evacuation Form
6. Parent Enrollment Agreement Form
7. Medication Authorization Form ( Form 1216)
Asthma Action Plan Form
Allergy Action Plan Form
Click links below for additional information or forms.
Parent Handbook - Please read the handbook about all of our policies.
Parents Guide to Regulated Child Care
Permission to Use Sunscreen/Bug repellent
Application for Employment.
Anne Arundel County School Calendar 2017